Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of African American religious thought, compiled by pre-eminent scholar Cornel West and rising star Eddie Glaude, which is intended to redefine the field of African religious studies. They move it into dialogue with American religion, modernity and the new world.
- Author BiographyCornel West is Class of 1943 University Professor in the Center for African American Studies at Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. He is considered one of America's most provocative public individuals and has been a champion for racial justice since childhood. His writing, speaking, and teaching weave together the traditions of the black Baptist church, progressive politics, and jazz. The New York Times has praised his ferocious moral vision. Eddie S. Glaude Jr. is William S. Tod Professor of Religion and African American Studies and Chair of the Center for African American Studies at Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. He is the recipient of numerous fellowships and awards, including the 2002 Modern Language Association William Sanders Scarborough Prize for his book Exodus!. His work also includes African-American Religious Thought: An Anthology, coedited with Cornel West.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byCornel West,Eddie S. Glaude
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.