Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.77Trending at £31.48
- £25.45Trending at £30.72
- £13.17Trending at £18.85
- £12.00Trending at £18.99
- £23.32Trending at £28.99
- £16.30Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionA pioneering exploration of form, meaning, theme and function in African American slang, illustrated with thousands of contextual examples.
- Author BiographyMaciej Widawski is a professor of linguistics specializing in lexical variation and its description. He has conducted research on slang since the early 1990s and has written extensively on the subject. His recent books include The Dictionary of City Names in American Slang (2011) and Yinglish (2012).
- Author(s)Maciej Widawski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.