All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the diverse, expansive nature of African American Studies and its characteristic interdisciplinarity. It is intended for use with undergraduate/ beginning graduate students in African American Studies, American Studies and Ethnic Studies.
- Author BiographyJeanette R. (Carlisle) Davidson PhD ACSW is Director of African & African American Studies and Associate Professor of Social Work at the University of Oklahoma. She has published extensively in areas of race and cultural competency; white privilege in academic and practice settings; and interracial marriage. She serves as a social work consultant and is a board member of local and national professional/community organizations. Professor Davidson was born in Scotland.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntroducing Ethnic Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight627 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJeanette R. Davidson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.