All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- Author(s)Gary Totten
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note3 illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyGary Totten is professor of English at North Dakota State University, USA. He is editor of Memorial Boxes and Guarded Interiors: Edith Wharton and Material Culture and editor-in-chief of the journal MELUS: Multi-Ethnic Literature of the United States.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.