CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding more than 50 documents that span the history of slavery in America, African American Voices chronicles the widely varied experience of African American slaves.
- Author BiographySteven Mintz is Professor of History and Director, American Cultures Program, at the University of Houston. His thirteen books include Domestic Revolutions: A Social History of American Family Life (1988; co-authored with Susan Kellogg); and a major interpretation of antebellum reform, Moralists & Modernizers: America's Pre-Civil War Reformers (1995). His most recent book, Huck's Raft: A History of American Childhood , received the Association of American Publishers R.R. Hawkins Award for the Outstanding Scholarly Book of 2004; the Organization of American Historians 2004 Merle Curti Award for the best book in social history; and the Texas Institute of Letters Carr P. Collins Award for the best non-fiction book of 2004.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleUncovering the Past: Documentary Readers in American History
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight388 g
- Width160 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited bySteven Mintz
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.