Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis title discusses two African-centered schools established in Milwaukee which constitued the first African-centered model in public schools on a schoolwide basis in America.
- Author BiographyDIANE S. POLLARD is Professor of Educational Psychology, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. CHERYL S. AJIROTUTU is Associate Professor of Anthropology, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- Author(s)Cheryl S. Ajirotutu,Diane S. Pollard
- Date of Publication30/04/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.