Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe record of man's early evolution, though still fragmentary, is more complete on the African continent than anywhere else in the world. This volume summarizes the results of diverse research on Pleistocene environments and the cultural and biological evolution of man in Africa.
- Author BiographyF. Clark Howell is professor emeritus of paleoanthropology at the University of California, Berkeley where he is co-director of the Laboratory of Human Studies. He is also curator at The University of California Museum of Paleontology. Francois Bourliere (1913-1993) was professor of physiology at the University of Paris. He is also credited with founding the Gerontology Research Unit of Institute of Health and Medical Research and was a member of Paris hospitals.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1260 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byF.Clark Howell,Francois Bourliere
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.