Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume studies global and national transformation from the point of view of African families. The essays explore contemporary change in African families, and consequences for children and parents, the elderly, gender roles, moral values, fertility, health and economic development.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS S. WEISNER is Professor in the Departments of Psychiatry and Anthropology, University of California, Los Angeles. CANDICE BRADLEY is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Lawrence University at Appleton, Wisconsin. PHILIP L. KILBRIDE is Professor of Anthropology at Bryn Mawr College.
- Author(s)Candice Bradley,Philip L. Kilbride,Thomas S. Weisner
- Date of Publication18/06/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteindex
- Weight629 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.