Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes essays devoted to traditional narratives found in Africa and in the New World.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM BASCOM (1912-1981) was Professor of Anthropology and Director of the Robert L. Lowie Museum of Anthropology at the University of California, Berkeley. The author of Ifa Divination and Sixteen Cowries, he co-authored Continuity and Change in African Cultures and A Handbook of West African Art.
- Author(s)Alan Dundes,William W. Bascom
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleFolkloristics
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width4039 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.