All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures about 200 of the best works of West African art from international collections, with essays by eminent scholars to comment on the aesthetic principles and also present a wide range of artists, ancient and contemporary.
- Author BiographyMuseum Rietberg Zurich is one of Europe's leading museums for non-European art.
- Author(s)Eberhard Fischer,Lorenz Homberger,Monica Blackmun Visona,Museum Rietberg
- PublisherScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationZurich
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintScheidegger und Spiess AG, Verlag
- Content Note262 colour, 42 b&w
- Width245 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
- £20.25Trending at £30.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.