All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCatholic Italy is a destination for migrants from Nigeria and Ghana, who bring their own form of Christianity-Pentecostalism, the most Protestant of Christian faiths. At the heart of Annalisa Butticci's ethnography is a paradox. Believers on both sides are driven by a desire to find sensuous, material ways to make the divine visible and tangible.
- Author BiographyAnnalisa Butticci is Marie Curie Fellow at Harvard Divinity School and Utrecht University.
- Author(s)Annalisa Butticci
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £6.34Trending at £6.47
- £12.73Trending at £13.39
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.96
- £8.74Trending at £9.09
- £7.49Trending at £10.14
- £23.72Trending at £33.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.