All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on individual political thinkers and beginning with indigenous African political thought, the book successively examines African nationalism, African socialism, populism and Marxism, Africanism and pan-Africanism, concluding with contemporary perspectives on democracy, development and the African state.
- Author BiographyGUY MARTIN is Professor of Political Science at Winston-Salem State University, USA. He is the author of Africa in World Politics: A Pan-African Perspective (2002); co-editor (with Chris Alden) of South Africa and France: Towards a New Engagement in Africa? (2003); and co-author (with Mueni wa Muiu) of A New Paradigm of the African State: Fundi wa Afrika (2009).
- Author(s)Guy Martin
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight477 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.