CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAfrican Realities: Body, Culture and Social Tensions is the result of research anthropology work carried out in different African countries, mainly in Equatorial Guinea, but also in Senegal, Cabo Verde, Benin and Ethiopia.
- Author BiographyJosep Marti is an anthropologist working at the Spanish Council for Scientific Research, Barcelona. His primary subjects of research have been centred on the fields of the new social meanings of intangible cultural heritage, collective identities and culture, expressive culture, the anthropology of beliefs, and the anthropology of the body. He has carried out fieldwork in various different European countries, in Japan, and, over the last several years, in Equatorial Guinea.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited byJosep Marti
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.