Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionAfrica is changing and it is easy to overlook how decentralization, democratization, and new forms of illiberalism have transformed federalism, political parties, and local politics. Chapters on Kenya, Nigeria, Ethiopia, and South Africa help fill an important gap in comparative institutional research about state and local politics in Africa.
- Author BiographyYahaya Baba, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Nigeria Olufunmbi 'Funmbi' M. Elemo, Michigan State University, USA Joseph Olayinka Fashagba, Landmark University, Omu Aran, Kwara State, Nigeria Solomon Gofie, Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia A. Carl LeVan, American University, Washington, D.C, USA Majuta J. Mamogale, Limpopo Provincial Legislature, Limpopo Province, South Africa Edward E. McMahon, University of Vermont, USA Westen Kwatemba Shilaho, University of Johannesburg, South Africa Rotimi Suberu, Bennington College, Vermont, USA
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight470 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byA. Carl LeVan,Edward R. McMahon,Joseph Olayinka Fashagba
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.