CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionAfrican Studies in the Digital Age. DisConnects? is an essential new analysis of the effects of the digital revolution on the study of Africa, tackling questions of digitisation, access and resources, new opportunities and digital divides.
- Author BiographyTerry Barringer is a bibliographer who has worked for many years on African and Commonwealth materials. She is editor of SCOLMA's journal, African Research and Documentation, and has published on missionary periodicals and the British Colonial Service. Marion Wallace is Africa Curator at the British Library. She holds a PhD in the history of Namibia, on which subject she continues to write and publish. She was Chair of SCOLMA from 2011 to 2014.
- Date of Publication31/07/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight432 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Volume editorMarion Wallace,Terry Barringer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.