All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfrican Teachers on the Colonial Frontier
- Author BiographyStephen C. Volz received a PhD in history from the University of Wisconsin at Madison, and he is Associate Professor in the Department of History at Kenyon College. Among his other publications is Words of Batswana: Letters to Mahoko a Becwana, 1883-1896 (2006), edited and translated in partnership with Part T. Mgadla.
- Author(s)Stephen C. Volz
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleBible and Theology in Africa
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Note99, ill.
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £30.00Trending at £37.45
- £12.50Trending at £13.93
- £24.67Trending at £25.36
- £11.79Trending at £14.88
- £9.69Trending at £9.96
- £4.95Trending at £8.82
- £9.94Trending at £13.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.