CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.73
About this product
- DescriptionA vast and all-embracing history of Africa, from the origins of mankind to the aids epidemic.
- Author BiographyJohn Iliffe is Professor of African History at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of St. John's College. He is the author of several books on Africa, including A Modern History of Tanganyika (Cambridge, 1979) and The African Poor: A History (Cambridge, 1988), which was awarded the Herskovits Prize of the African Studies Association of the United States.
- Author(s)John Iliffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleAfrican Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number108
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.