All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.22Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionCovers After Effects CS4. This title presents a professional perspective on the most important features a motion graphics artist needs to learn in order to use this program effectively.
- Author BiographyTrish and Chris Meyer are principals in Crish Design (formerly known as CyberMotion), an award-winning motion graphic design studio. The Meyers are authors of the well-known reference book Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects, considered the bible in its field, as well as the best-selling introductory After Effects/motion graphics book, After Effects Apprentice. They teach motion graphics at numerous events around the country. Crish Design has done work for NBC, ABC, HBO, Fox, TLC, New Line, and Paramount, plus corporations ranging from Apple to Xerox.
- Author(s)Chris Meyer,Trish Meyer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Out-of-print date17/03/2016
- Content NoteApprox. 1200 illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Book and 1 Digital (on physical carrier)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.