All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to include the 2014 midterms and preview the coming 2016 election cycle, After Hope and Change provides a comprehensive and authoritative account of the national election by James W. Ceaser, Andrew E. Busch, and John J. Pitney.
- Author BiographyJames W. Ceaser is professor of politics at the University of Virginia. Andrew E. Busch is professor of government at Claremont McKenna College. John J. Pitney Jr. is professor of government at Claremont McKenna College.
- Author(s)Andrew E. Busch,James W. Ceaser,John J. Pitney
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight335 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.