All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a startling, controversial and original manifesto for a complete review of research methods and methodology in the social sciences and a must read for anyone involved in this area.
- Author BiographyJohn Law is Professor of Sociology and STS (Science and Technology Studies) at Lancaster University. He has written widely on the sociology of science and technology, organisation, health-care, disasters, and social theory and methods, where his continuing concern has been with the materiality and spatiality of complexity.
- Author(s)John Law
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Library of Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.