CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- Author(s)Lisa M. Shaia
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication08/02/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Author BiographyLisa M. Shaia is currently the children's librarian at the Oliver Wolcott Library in Litchfield, Connecticut, USA. Previously she worked as a school librarian and as an editorial assistant for Scholastic. Her experience at Oliver Wolcott ranges widely, from managing the youth programs to grant writing. She also tapes a weekly Books for Bedtime television show for the city's local cable network. Writing credentials include articles in LibrarySparks, Collaborative Summer Library Program, Children and Libraries, and Connecticut Parent Magazine. She also developed and teaches classes for the Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC), one of which focused on using series books with school-age children. She blogs at Thrive After Three.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.