All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1980, at the age of ten, Loung Ung escaped a devastated Cambodia and flew to the US as a refugee. She and her eldest brother, with whom she escaped, left behind their three surviving siblings. This book follows the parallel lives of Loung and her closest sister, Chou, during the 15 years it took for them to be reunited.
- Author BiographyLoung Ung is a National Spokesperson for the Campaign for a Landmine-Free World and has featured in the New York Times, Washington Post and Sunday Times, as well as Glamour and People magazines.
- Author(s)Loung Ung
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content Note1 x 8pp b/w
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.20
- £12.98Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.