CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe unification of Germany is the most important change in Central Europe in the last four decades. Understanding this rapid and unforeseen development has raised old fears as well as inspired new hopes.
- Author BiographyKonrad Jarausch is Lurcy Professor of European Civilization at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. His many publications include The Rush to German Unity (1994) and Students, Society, and Politics in Imperial Germany (1982). Volker Gransow teaches in the Department of Political Science at the Freie Universitat Berlin. One of his more recent publications is The Autistic Walkman (1985).
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication10/01/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleModern German Studies: A Series of the German Studies Association
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Weight263 g
- Height220 mm
- Edited byKonrad Hugo Jarausch,Volker Grasnow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.