All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionZoe H. Wool explores how the most severely injured veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars rehabilitating at Walter Reed Medical Center-whether recovering from losing a limb or sustaining a traumatic brain injury-struggle to build some kind of ordinary life in a situation that is anything but ordinary.
- Author BiographyZoe H. Wool is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Rice University.
- Author(s)Zoe H. Wool
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCritical Global Health: Evidence, Efficacy, Ethnography
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note17 illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.