CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £14.99Trending at £18.61
- £15.27Trending at £15.72
- £7.99Trending at £9.98
- £13.23Trending at £15.89
- £4.54Trending at £4.64
- £8.90Trending at £12.49
- £11.20Trending at £12.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe book argues that librarians need to change what they know, how they work, and how they are perceived in order to succeed according to the terms of this new paradigm.
- Author BiographyGeorge Stachokas is the Electronic Resources Librarian at Auburn University. Prior to this he served as Head of Resource Services and Special Assistant to the Dean for Project Management at Purdue University - West Lafayette, Electronic Resources Librarian at Indiana State University and Chair of the Resource Advisory Committee of the Academic Libraries of Indiana (ALI) consortium. His research interests include electronic resources management, organizational change in libraries, and collection development. George holds an MLIS degree from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, an MA in History from Indiana State University, and a BS in Economics from Purdue University - West Lafayette.
- Author(s)George Stachokas
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Weight320 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.