All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the effects of victim-offender dialogue programs that allow victims of violent crime to meet their incarcerated attackers.
- Author BiographySusan L. Miller is Professor in the Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice at the University of Delaware. She is the author of Victims as Offenders: Women's Use of Violence in Relationships.
- Author(s)Susan L. Miller
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.