CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe late 1960s have witnessed the growth of subject areas outside the traditional liberal arts curriculum and disciplinary structure of the university curriculum. This text examines the emergence of cultural studies within the university and implications for a new disciplinary economy.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL PETERS is Professor of Education, Auckland University, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Michael Peters
- Date of Publication30/08/1999
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCritical Studies in Education & Culture
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight423 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.