All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £9.84Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive intellectual history of political realism and international relations theory.
- Author BiographyNicolas Guilhot is research professor at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), Paris and visiting scholar at New York University. His work sits at the intersection of political theory, the history of political thought and international relations. His publications include The Democracy Makers: Human Rights and the Politics of Global Order (2005) and The Invention of International Relations Theory: Realism, the Rockefeller Foundation, and the 1954 Conference on Theory (2011).
- Author(s)Nicolas Guilhot
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/04/2017
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.