Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionChristian theology has traditionally been very negative about Judaism. This book argues for a rethink in the light of the evil of the holocaust and offers fresh approaches to issues such as forgiveness and the problem of suffering in the two religions. It states that Christians should not be trying to convert Jews to Christianity.
- Author BiographyRichard Harries has been Bishop of Oxford since 1987, prior to which he was Dean of King's College, London. He has been involved in Jewish-Christian dialogue for more than twenty years, including nine as Chairman of the Council of Christians and Jews. He has also been a parish priest and a lecturer in Christian doctrine.
- Author(s)Richard Harries
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notefull colour frontispiece
- Weight412 g
- Width117 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.