After the First Urban Christians: The Social-scientific Study of Pauline Christianity Twenty-five Years Later by David G. Holler, Todd D. Still (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £47.83Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £24.82+ £1.71 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £11.41Trending at £12.36
- £97.58Trending at £124.99
- £12.73Trending at £13.46
- £6.99Trending at £9.00
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £23.44Trending at £34.88
- £8.73Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the socio-historical context of Pauline Christianity through the lens of Paul's letters. This title offers fresh lines of inquiry for the future study of Paul and his churches in their social setting.
- Author BiographyTodd D. Still (Ph.D. University of Glasgow) is Associate Professor of Christian Scriptures at the George W. Truett Theological Seminary of Baylor University in Waco, Texas. Among other publications, he is the author of Conflict at Thessalonica: A Pauline Church and Its Neighbours and the editor of Jesus and Paul Reconnected: Fresh Pathways into an Old Debate. David G. Horrell is Professor of New Testament Studiesat the University of Exeter, UK. He is the author of several books, including An Introduction to the Study of Paul (T&T Clark, Second Edition 2006) and Solidarity and Difference (T&T Clark, 2005). He was the editor of the Journal for the Study of the New Testament from 2002-2007. He is an active member of the British New Testament Society, having chaired the Social World of the New Testament Seminar from 2001-2006, andis also a member of the Society for Biblical Literature (SBL) and Society for New Testament Studies (SNTS). He completed his PhD at Cambridgeon Paul's Corinthian letters and the letter known as 1 Clement.
- Author(s)David G. Holler,Todd D. Still
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/11/2009
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.