Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.65+ £6.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe master of a Victorian mansion dies suddenly - and his sister is convinced it was murder...
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 20 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight246 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £3.79Trending at £6.28
- £4.50Trending at £4.95
- £2.81Trending at £3.63
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
- £9.66Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.