All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.40
- £11.43Trending at £12.34
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionConcise study of the effects on key domestic policy areas of the triple disaster that struck Japan in March 2011 - politics, economics, energy, climate, agriculture and food safety - describing how the sector has been affected and considers what the implications are for the future.
- Author BiographyDominic Al-Badri is a political analyst at the Delegation of the European Union to Japan. Prior to joining the EU in 2006 he worked as a Japan-based journalist covering politics, social issues, technology, travel and lifestyle. He has lived in Japan since 1992. Gijs Berends is an official with the European Commission who was posted to the EU Delegation to Japan from 2008 to 2012. His previous publications have appeared in the European Law Review, the Journal of World Trade, and the Food & Drug Law Journal.
- PublisherNIAS Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleAsia Insights
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintNIAS Press
- Content NoteMaps and illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDominic Al-Badri,Gijs Berends
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.