All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPapers presented at a symposium, What happened to the architectural manifesto?, held at Columbia University's Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation, Nov. 18, 2011.
- Author BiographyCraig Buckley is an assistant professor in Art History at Yale University, and the former Director of Print Publications at Columbia GSAPP.
- Author(s)Craig Buckley
- PublisherColumbia Books on Architecture and the City
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia Books on Architecture and the City
- Content Notecolor and b&w throughout
- Weight290 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.