All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the Paris Attacks brings together a group of leading scholars, journalists, and political observers to explore how the world reacted to the violent attacks at Charlie Hebdo and a Jewish supermarket in Paris in January 2015 and to examine what opportunities exist for a saner and safer future.
- Author BiographyEdward M. Iacobucci is the Dean and James M. Tory Professor of Law at the Faculty of Law at the University of Toronto. Stephen J. Toope is the Director of the Munk School of Global Affairs at the University of Toronto.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byStephen J. Toope
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.