All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible book provides complete guidance for those working with the suicide bereaved. It addresses why the suicide happened, how suicide survivors commonly react and cope, and where support can be found. Drawing on the testimonies of suicide survivors and research, it will help the bereaved move forwards on their path from grief to recovery.
- Author BiographyKari Dyregrov is Senior Researcher at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, and Research Director at the Center for Crisis Psychology, Bergen, Norway. She is a suicidologist and grief researcher, and she established the Norwegian Organisation for Suicide Survivors (LEVE) in 1999. Einar Plyhn is Publisher at Abstrakt Forlag, Norway. He has personal experience of suicide bereavement. Gudrun Dieserud is Department Director, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Norway, and is a qualified suicidologist and clinical psychologist.
- Author(s)Einar Plyhn,Gudrun Dieserud,Kari Dyregrov
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight290 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.