Afterwords: Letters on the Death of Virginia Woolf by Virginia Woolf (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.97+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £23.74Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionA richly deserved tribute to the life of an extraordinary woman as well as a testimony to the human capacity for sympathy, Afterwords is essential reading for anyone interested in the life, death, and enduring impact of Virginia Woolf.
- Author BiographySybil Oldfield is Research Reader in English at the University of Sussex. She is the author of Spinsters of This Parish: The Life and Times of Mary Sheepshanks and F. M. Mayor (Virago Original, 1984), Women Against the Iron Fist - Alternatives to Militarism 1900-1989 (Blackwell, 1991) and British Women Humanitarians, 1900-1950 (Continuum, 2001).
- Author(s)Virginia Woolf
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication04/05/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight484 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited bySybil Oldfield
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.