All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £14.42Trending at £14.65
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.28Trending at £21.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an accessible introduction to schemas. Schemas are a vitally important element in young children's learning, and this book has been designed to help practioners recognise them, value them and help children use them as they build their understanding of the world.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority advisor and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Clare Beswick,Sally Featherstone,Stella Louis
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEarly Years Library
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/04/2013
- Content Noteb & w
- Weight281 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited bySally Featherstone
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.