All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionPhiloponus was a brilliant Christian philosopher who turned the ideas of the pagans of the Neoplatonist school against them. Here, he attacks the most devout pagan philosopher, Proclus, defending the Christian view that the universe had a beginning against Proclus' arguments to the contrary.
- Author BiographyDr Michael Share is Honorary Research Associate in the School of History and Classics, University of Tasmania.
- Author(s)John Philoponus
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAncient Commentators on Aristotle
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Weight462 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Translated byMichael Share
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.