All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionAs Britain and France became more powerful during the eighteenth century, small states such as Geneva could no longer stand militarily against these commercial monarchies. This book presents an intellectual history of republicans who strove to ensure Geneva's survival as an independent state.
- Author BiographyRichard Whatmore is professor of intellectual history and the history of political thought at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Richard Whatmore
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Lewis Walpole Series in Eighteenth-Century Culture and History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.