CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionRolheiser points readers to the proximity of God in the seeming insignificance of life. He sheds new light on issues such as marriage and family life and the presence of God, loneliness and sexuality, language and prayer, and most of all, the all-encompassing, unconditional love of God.
- Author(s)Ronald Rolheiser
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/01/2002
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight302 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.