All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionCan human rights protect the stateless? Or are they permanently excluded from politics? The authors explore questions of statelessness, exclusion, the violence of securitisation and the visual representation of refugees and illegal migrants in the media.
- Author BiographyJohn Lechte is Professor in Sociology at Macquarie University, Sydney. Saul Newman is Professor in Political Theory at Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Author(s)John Lechte,Saul Newman
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note4 b&w illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.