Age Matters: Art of Keeping Active and Independent by Meredith Budge (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.26+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume encourages and celebrates the achievements of older people in the community. It identifies many of the issues and challenges that face older people and offers some inspirational and practical examples of ways in which people can revitalize their lives.
- Author(s)Meredith Budge
- PublisherMacLennan & Petty Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationEastgardens, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacLennan & Petty Pty Ltd
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.