Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- Author(s)Angela M. O'Rand,John C. Henretta
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication10/11/2000
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2000
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Table Of Contents* Cohorts, Inequality, and Social Change * Pathways to Inequality: Intracohort Differentiation over the Life Course * Asynchronous Lives: The Normal Life Course and Its Variations * Pathways to Retirement: The Timing of Retirement * Labor Markets and Occupational Welfare in the United States * U.S. Labor Force Participation in Comparative Perspective * Aging in the Welfare State: Strategic Cross-National Comparisons of Life Course Variability and Aged inequality * Conclusions: The Future of the Age-Structured Life Course
- Author BiographyAngela M. O'Rand is professor of sociology at Duke University. John C. Henretta is professor of sociology at the University of Florida. Angela M. O'Rand is professor of sociology at Duke University. John C. Henretta is professor of sociology at the University of Florida.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.