Consider these sponsored items
- £7.13Was:£7.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgeing entails lifelong dynamic changes in biological, psychological, and social functioning. While such changes in later adulthood were somewhat neglected by scientists in the past, recent decades have seen a marked increase in research in this area. Nancy A. Pachana examines the impact of rising numbers of older people worldwide.
- Author BiographyNancy A Pachana is a professor of Geropsychology at the University of Queensland, Australia. She is the co-founder and co-director of the UQ Ageing Mind Initiative, which promotes ageing research and translation into policy and practice at the University and beyond. She has an international reputation in the area of geriatric mental health, particularly with her research on late-life anxiety disorders, and her books include The Casebook of Clinical Geropsychology (OUP, 2010), The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Geropsychology (OUP, 2014) and Psychological Assessment and Therapy with Older Adults (OUP, 2015). She is co-developer of the Geriatric Anxiety Inventory, a published short self-report inventory in wide clinical and research use globally. Nancy was elected a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences in Australia in 2014. Her main research interests include anxiety in later life, nursing home interventions and driving safety and dementia.
- Author(s)Nancy A. Pachana
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/12/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note10 black and white images
- Weight132 g
- Width118 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £8.36Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £31.56Trending at £36.23
- £11.98Trending at £13.00
- £3.89Trending at £5.03
- £7.00Trending at £8.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.