All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens to punks, goths, break-dancers and queer scene participants as they become older? Tackling assumptions that spectacular 'youth cultures' involvement ceases with the onset of adulthood, this book features original case studies to explore how participants reconcile their continuing involvement with ageing bodies and shifting identities.
- Author BiographyAndy Bennett is Director of the Centre for Public Culture and Ideas at Griffith University. Paul Hodkinson is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Surrey.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note15 bw illus
- Weight459 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAndy Bennett,Paul Hodkinson
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.