CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAgeing populations present considerable challenges to welfare states internationally. This book explores the causes and trends of population ageing in eight East Asian countries such as Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, and discusses the challenges and impacts of population ageing on public policies.
- Author BiographyTsung-hsi Fu is Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Work, National Taiwan Univerity. Rhidian Hughes is Visiting Senior Lecturer at King's College, London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleComparative Development and Policy in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 32 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRhidian Hughes,Tsung-hsi Fu
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.