All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleComparative Development and Policy in Asia
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRhidian Hughes,Tsung-hsi Fu
- Table Of ContentsList of plates, figures, maps and tables. List of contributors. List of abbreviations. Foreword - Michael Hill. Chapter 1. Introduction: Challenges to population ageing in East Asia - Tsung-hsi Fu and Rhidian Hughes. Chapter 2. Perspectives on Ageing in East Asia: The Embeddedness of Institutions - Shih-Jiunn Shi and Yeun-wen Ku. Chapter 3. Older People's Income Security in China: The Challenges of Population Ageing - Hsiao-hung Nancy Chen and Tsung-hsi Fu. Chapter 4. Ageing in Japan: Family Changes and Policy Developments- Michihiko Tokoro. Chapter 5. Old-Age Security in Korea: The Strengthened Role of the State? - Gyu-Jin Hwang. Chapter 6. Population ageing and social policy in Taiwan - Tsung-hsi Fu and Pau-Ching Lu. Chapter 7. Retirement income protection in Hong Kong - Kee-Lee Chou. Chapter 8. Ageing in Singapore: Policy Challenges and Innovations - Angelique Chan. Chapter 9. Ageing in Malaysia: Progress and Prospects - Fon Sim Ong, David R Phillips and Tengku Aizan Hamid. Chapter 10. Ageing in Thailand: Challenges and Policy Responses - Nongluck Pussayapibul, Samrit Srithamrongsawat and Kanitta Bundhamcharoen. Index.
- Author BiographyTsung-hsi Fu is Assistant Professor at the Department of Social Work, National Taiwan Univerity. Rhidian Hughes is Visiting Senior Lecturer at King's College, London.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.