All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pioneering guide provides up to date specialist knowledge about ageing with a disability in the context of the more mainstream knowledge about ageing processes. Christine Bigby uses the concept of 'successful ageing' as a framework in which to consider the issues and practicalities for older people with a lifelong disability.
- Author BiographyChristine Bigby is an experienced social work practitioner, researcher, teacher and policy development consultant who has specialised in the field of disability for the last 18 years. She is currently Senior Lecturer and Director of the Undergraduate Programme in the School of Social Work and Social Policy, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Christine Bigby
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication23/12/2003
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byGordon Grant
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.