All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith theories based on the ancient Indian science of Ayurveda, Chopra suggests that we can use our innate capacity for balance in order to direct the way our bodies metabolize time. He maintains that optimum health is about achieving this balance physically, emotionally and psychologically.
- Author BiographyDeepak Chopra is the author of more than fifty books translated into over thirty-five languages, including numerous New York Times bestsellers in both fiction and nonfiction. isit him at www.DeepakChopra.com.
- Author(s)Deepak Chopra
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication02/09/1993
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1993
- ImprintRider & Co
- Out-of-print date29/09/2004
- Weight526 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- zxc12v08 Sep, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.