All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides marketing, advertising, and branding professionals with the ultimate guide on how to handle a new account and how to successfully keep existing accounts. It is a practical handbook that lays out guidelines, tips, and techniques for professionals looking to keep their clients happy.
- Author BiographyMike Sims is Client Services Partner at Partners Andrews Aldridge, London UK. He is responsible for agency resourcing and overall agency delivery to clients. He has worked in both big and small agencies and has been involved in all areas of account handling, heading large and small client services departments. Since his arrival at Partners they have become the first agency to secure Campaign Direct Agency of the Year, the DMA Grand Prix and Precision Marketing Agency of the Year at the same time. His sector experience covers automotive, telecoms, IT and financial services. He has worked on traditional and digital campaigns, consumer and b2b brands, and has led pan--European accounts. Prior to working in agencies he was a teacher and worked in training and development in the marketing industry.
- Author(s)Michael Sims
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 port
- Weight578 g
- Width186 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.